?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Robert BS said this* was fabulous. It is. Apologies to the 99% of… - Sally's Journal
June 6th, 2009
03:20 am

[Link]

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
Robert BS said this* was fabulous. It is. Apologies to the 99% of the internet to whom this isn't news, but the other 1% desperately need to know

*Literal video total eclipse of the heart.

(9 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments
 
[User Picture]
From:azron
Date:June 6th, 2009 02:59 am (UTC)
(Link)
I knew I should have got around to linking this on my LJ (I was worried it was only myself and the other half who found it funny).
[User Picture]
From:lareinadeluz
Date:June 6th, 2009 05:52 am (UTC)

in that sad 1%

(Link)
omg seriously. now i'm addicted to these things!!
[User Picture]
From:atreic
Date:June 6th, 2009 12:07 pm (UTC)

Re: in that sad 1%

(Link)
Me too. Build a Little Birdhouse in your Soul and Take on Me are fabby... and I would do anything for love is pretty good too!
[User Picture]
From:rustica
Date:June 6th, 2009 07:58 am (UTC)
(Link)
Hilarious!
[User Picture]
From:megamole
Date:June 6th, 2009 08:30 am (UTC)
(Link)
Total.

Utter.

WIN.
[User Picture]
From:green_jedi
Date:June 6th, 2009 01:08 pm (UTC)
(Link)
W - I - N

And it even scans! :)
[User Picture]
From:smhwpf
Date:June 6th, 2009 09:50 am (UTC)
(Link)
As one of the 1%, thanks!
[User Picture]
From:half_of_monty
Date:June 6th, 2009 12:52 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Fabulous.

Phew. For a moment I thought it might be literally following the song lyrics, with some literal gorey stuff going on with hearts.
[User Picture]
From:wellinghall
Date:June 6th, 2009 08:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Thanks for that :-)
Powered by LiveJournal.com